Safely access all of your RTN FCU accounts anytime — free of charge — at your personal computer.
Use our online banking to:
- View account balances and make transfers
- View savings, checking and loan histories
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online when you add our bill payer service (bill payer is optional and at a nominal cost without direct deposit)
Login or enroll in our Online Banking now.
Learn how to download transactions from online banking into personal finance software:
- Sign into online banking
- Log into the account you want to export data from
- Click on the Export link on the right end of the red history bar
- Select the transactions you want to download
- Choose the appropriate button for your personal finance software program at bottom of the page. The older versions are on the left side; current versions are exported by clicking on the buttons on the right.
For more detailed instructions, please see page 16 of our Online Banking User Guide (pdf).
Please note: In accordance with federal banking regulations, there are limits on the number of non-personal withdrawals members may make from their savings accounts each month. Click here for details.