New Debit and ATM Cards for Former MAFCU Members
Former MAFCU members who have MAFCU ATM/Debit cards should have received their new RTN ATM/Debit card in May. Your MAFCU ATM/Debit card is no longer active. If you have not done so already, please activate and use your new RTN card.
If you have not received your new RTN ATM/Debit card, please call 800-338-0221, and press option 1.
You should have received a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) which will be mailed separately from your new card. In order to be able to use the new card, you must activate it at any ATM with the new PIN, or by calling 1-800-862-0760.
After activation, you will have the option to change your new PIN number if you wish. Instructions on how to change your PIN will be included with the PIN mailing, including a toll-free, 24-hour-a-day phone number to call: 888-256-2612. Once your activation is complete, you will be able to use your new card. Just be sure to shred your MAFCU Debit card too.
Please Note: Should you have any automatic payments scheduled to be taken from your checking account with your MAFCU Debit Card number, it will be necessary for you to update these vendors with your new RTN Debit Card number.
Also as of May 1, you will no longer be charged the fee at the time of each ATM transaction. Fees will be charged once at the end of the month and will appear on the following month’s statement. Be assured that the fees are not changing, just the time they are being charged to your account. If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at 781-736-9829 or email@example.com.
Other Account Access:
Get direct access into online banking, loan applications, e-Statements and account applications and forms by going to rtn.org.
Some of your account access points have changed:
- For CU-Tel telephone banking dial 1-800-338-0221 (replaces TNT Audio Response)
- Apply for your consumer loan via our Loan Center or learn more about purchasing a home or refinancing one in our Mortgage Center and apply online while there.
- Beginning December 10, 2012, access to your Visa Credit Card online account will be through the RTN website. (Visa login link is also available from rtn.org in the Quick Links menu.) You will need to re-register your card to create your new online Visa account.
- For withdrawals, members can enjoy RTN’s expanded fee-free ATM network that combines MAFCU and RTN ATMs or visit any of RTN's full service branches. View our branch/ATM locations.
- Members can make deposits at ATMs that participate in the NYCE Shared Deposit Program . (You have continued access to surcharge-free at SUM ATMs and those on the Allpoint network.)
Enjoy these additional benefits:
For more details on your accounts, please read the RTN FCU Membership Account Disclosures (.pdf)