Online Banking and Bill Pay Any Time
New Online Banking System Coming in May
On May 21, we will be launching our new Online Banking platform. Users will see a new look with improved features and the option of expanded services.
New features and options include
- Person-to-person payments via a mobile phone number or an email address,
- Sending or receiving money to or from your other financial institutions.
- View and RTN credit card statements and transactions with a single login
- Order checks directly
- Improved check transaction details that are easier for to export into Quicken/QuickBooks,
Look for details coming soon!
Online Banking and Bill Payer
Get secure access to all of your Credit Union accounts anytime at your personal computer or on your mobile device, with our easy to use online bill pay and banking tools. View savings and loan histories, make loan payments, perform transfers, review balances, send and receive e-mail messages or download data to Quicken software. Pay your bills online with our optional Bill Payer program.
Use our Online Banking and Bill Pay tool to:
- View account balances and make transfers
- View savings, checking, and loan histories
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online when you add our bill payer service (bill payer is optional and at a nominal cost without direct deposit)
To add the Bill Payer feature just login to Online Banking and click the Bill Payer tab. Once enrolled you will have access to our online bill pay tool on your PC/laptop and on your smartphone through our mobile banking app once you download the app and enroll.
Download transactions from Online Banking into personal finance software:
- Sign into Online Banking
- Log into the account you want to export data from-placing you on the Account Access tab.
- Click on the Export link on the right end of the grey bar.
- Select the transactions you want to download
- Choose the appropriate button for your personal finance software program at the bottom of the page. The older versions are on the left side; current Quicken/Quickbook versions are exported by clicking on the buttons on the right. Your program will automatically open and your transactions will download right into your Quicken/Quickbooks program.