We are seeking two individuals to perform numerous tasks vital to the smooth operation of the ATM/Checking Department. In addition to the requirements listed below, we are searching for enthusiastic, customer-service-oriented individuals to become part of our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing ATM and debit card applications
- Processing daily share draft exception list
- Ordering ATM and debit records
- Verifying and balancing ATM envelopes and prepare cash deposit for bank
- Imaging checks
- Processing incoming member account corrections per Fiserv reports from foreign ATM networks
- Balancing ATMs as needed
- Assisting and supporting branch personnel and members with a variety of inquiries
- Traveling when required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
If you enjoy helping people and have the qualifications we seek, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which position you are interested in pursuing. We will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements.
RTN Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Min/Fem/Vets/Dis.
The Credit Union offers a range of benefits for full- and part-time employees.
Health, Dental and Vision Care
RTN offers health, dental and vision care insurance to employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week beginning on the date of hire.
- HMO Blue New England—Individual and family coverage is available
- Employee Assistance Program—Confidential support is available 24 hours a day online and by phone at no cost to employee
- Dental Blue—Premium is 100% employer paid
- Davis Vision—Premium is 100% employer paid
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Employees have the option of participating in the Credit Union’s Flexible Spending Account program.
Your Health FSA may be used for common, qualified medical expenses (medically necessary) not covered by your health insurance, including:
- Deductibles and Co-Pays
- Prescription Drugs
- Medical Supplies
- Dental and Orthodontia Expenses
- Eyeglasses and Contacts
For employees who participate in the health coverage, RTN annually contributes to $250 to an individual Health FSA plan and $500 for a family Health FSA plan.
You can set up a Dependent Care Account for eligible expenses associated with children 12 years and under including pre-school, after-school and summer camp.
Vacation and Sick Time
Employees are eligible for paid vacations after six months of employment. Paid vacation, sick and personal days are dependent on employee’s position and years of service. Employees are paid for 11 federal holidays observed by the Credit Union each year.
401(K) and Employer Profit Sharing Plan
RTN employees can save for their retirement by contributing funds to a qualified tax-deferred 401(K) retirement plan available for Credit Union staff. In addition, RTN will match 50% of an employee’s contribution up to 6% of his or her annual earnings (capped at allowable amounts). Additionally, qualifying RTN employees benefit from a 3% contribution to a profit-sharing plan.
RTN will reimburse up to $4,000 per year for employees taking approved, job-related courses. Discounts are available at the New England College of Business for employees and their families who are working toward a degree or certificate program.
The Credit Union pays 100% of the premiums for life insurance equal to one times your salary and accidental death & dismemberment insurance at two times your salary. The Credit Union also covers 100% of short-term disability insurance up to 13 weeks. Optional long-term disability insurance at a discounted cost is available after 120 days of employment.