We are seeking a full-time Sales Assistant Coordinator who will be based in our Hudson branch. This position works with the Financial Retirement Group representatives (brokers) and requires excellent communication skills, a friendly and outgoing demeanor and a high level of professionalism. This is a great opportunity for a customer service-oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with the public. Traveling within our branch network and surrounding area is required. Hours are Monday through Friday with occasional attendance at after-hour and weekend events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing sales and administrative support for the RTN Financial Retirement program
- Setting up appointments with members
- Screening calls for the representatives
- Answering questions and providing support for service issues
- Assisting in marketing mailings, branch promotions and seminars
- Marketing the program at the staff, branch and community level
- Making sales calls to potential clients
- Managing calendars for brokers
- Maintaining marketing lists and ensuring that information is current and accurate
- Making presentations to and training staff at branch meetings
- Working knowledge of both brokerage and insurance products, terms, functions, suitability and compliance aspects
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the following programs: Outlook, Word, Salesforce and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- College degree or prior experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus (Spanish preferred)
- One year customer service (preferred)
If you enjoy helping people and have the qualifications we seek, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which position you are interested in pursuing. We will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements.
RTN Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Min/Fem/Vets/Dis.
The Credit Union offers a range of benefits for full- and part-time employees.
Health, Dental and Vision Care
RTN offers health, dental and vision care insurance to employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week beginning on the date of hire.
- HMO Blue New England—Individual and family coverage is available
- Employee Assistance Program—Confidential support is available 24 hours a day online and by phone at no cost to employee
- Dental Blue—Premium is 100% employer paid
- Davis Vision—Premium is 100% employer paid
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Employees have the option of participating in the Credit Union’s Flexible Spending Account program.
Your Health FSA may be used for common, qualified medical expenses (medically necessary) not covered by your health insurance, including:
- Deductibles and Co-Pays
- Prescription Drugs
- Medical Supplies
- Dental and Orthodontia Expenses
- Eyeglasses and Contacts
For employees who participate in the health coverage, RTN annually contributes to $250 to an individual Health FSA plan and $500 for a family Health FSA plan.
You can set up a Dependent Care Account for eligible expenses associated with children 12 years and under including pre-school, after-school and summer camp.
Vacation and Sick Time
Employees are eligible for paid vacations after six months of employment. Paid vacation, sick and personal days are dependent on employee’s position and years of service. Employees are paid for 11 federal holidays observed by the Credit Union each year.
401(K) and Employer Profit Sharing Plan
RTN employees can save for their retirement by contributing funds to a qualified tax-deferred 401(K) retirement plan available for Credit Union staff. In addition, RTN will match 50% of an employee’s contribution up to 6% of his or her annual earnings (capped at allowable amounts). Additionally, qualifying RTN employees benefit from a 3% contribution to a profit-sharing plan.
RTN will reimburse up to $4,000 per year for employees taking approved, job-related courses. Discounts are available at the New England College of Business for employees and their families who are working toward a degree or certificate program.
The Credit Union pays 100% of the premiums for life insurance equal to one times your salary and accidental death & dismemberment insurance at two times your salary. The Credit Union also covers 100% of short-term disability insurance up to 13 weeks. Optional long-term disability insurance at a discounted cost is available after 120 days of employment.