This full-time position will be based out of 600 Main Street, Waltham office. The Mortgage Production Manager is a visible, hands-on position, reporting directly to the Chief Lending Officer. The Production Manager is responsible for creation and maintenance of current product offerings in addition to reviewing residential mortgage applications and scenarios for approval. The position also requires extensive knowledge of current mortgage products, industry regulations, and mortgage lending guidelines including FNMA. Demonstrated history of critical thinking ability and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of mortgage lending, real estate, retail sales or related experience.
- Two years of management experience.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of various product/program guidelines, necessary conditions for approval, and investor specific guidelines including (but not limited to) FNMA.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of various compliance and regulatory requirements (TIL, RESPA, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for both individual and department results that are achieved through direction provided to staff. Effectively manages staff coverage levels for production flow.
- Maintain and manage pipeline for loan processing department. Manage pipeline of personal production. Ensure timely evaluation of loan applications while complying with regulations and policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop staff to maximize operational efficiencies and mortgage loan production, while ensuring a high level of member service.
- Supervise special projects that relate to loan production arena. Implement changes, and serve as a subject matter expert on loan production issues.