This full-time position will be based out of 600 Main Street, Waltham office. The Mortgage Production Manager is a visible, hands-on position, reporting directly to the Chief Lending Officer. The Production Manager is responsible for creation and maintenance of current product offerings in addition to reviewing residential mortgage applications and scenarios for approval. The position also requires extensive knowledge of current mortgage products, industry regulations, and mortgage lending guidelines including FNMA. Demonstrated history of critical thinking ability and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of mortgage lending, real estate, retail sales or related experience.
- Two years of management experience.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of various product/program guidelines, necessary conditions for approval, and investor specific guidelines including (but not limited to) FNMA.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of various compliance and regulatory requirements (TIL, RESPA, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for both individual and department results that are achieved through direction provided to staff. Effectively manages staff coverage levels for production flow.
- Maintain and manage pipeline for loan processing department. Manage pipeline of personal production. Ensure timely evaluation of loan applications while complying with regulations and policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop staff to maximize operational efficiencies and mortgage loan production, while ensuring a high level of member service.
- Supervise special projects that relate to loan production arena. Implement changes, and serve as a subject matter expert on loan production issues.
If you enjoy helping people and have the qualifications we seek, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which position you are interested in pursuing. We will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements.
RTN Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Min/Fem/Vets/Dis.
The Credit Union offers a range of benefits for full- and part-time employees.
Health, Dental and Vision Care
RTN offers health, dental and vision care insurance to employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week beginning on the date of hire.
- HMO Blue New England—Individual and family coverage is available
- Employee Assistance Program—Confidential support is available 24 hours a day online and by phone at no cost to employee
- Dental Blue—Premium is 100% employer paid
- Davis Vision—Premium is 100% employer paid
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Employees have the option of participating in the Credit Union’s Flexible Spending Account program.
Your Health FSA may be used for common, qualified medical expenses (medically necessary) not covered by your health insurance, including:
- Deductibles and Co-Pays
- Prescription Drugs
- Medical Supplies
- Dental and Orthodontia Expenses
- Eyeglasses and Contacts
For employees who participate in the health coverage, RTN annually contributes to $250 to an individual Health FSA plan and $500 for a family Health FSA plan.
You can set up a Dependent Care Account for eligible expenses associated with children 12 years and under including pre-school, after-school and summer camp.
Vacation and Sick Time
Employees are eligible for paid vacations after six months of employment. Paid vacation, sick and personal days are dependent on employee’s position and years of service. Employees are paid for 11 federal holidays observed by the Credit Union each year.
401(K) and Employer Profit Sharing Plan
RTN employees can save for their retirement by contributing funds to a qualified tax-deferred 401(K) retirement plan available for Credit Union staff. In addition, RTN will match 50% of an employee’s contribution up to 6% of his or her annual earnings (capped at allowable amounts). Additionally, qualifying RTN employees benefit from a 3% contribution to a profit-sharing plan.
RTN will reimburse up to $4,000 per year for employees taking approved, job-related courses. Discounts are available at the New England College of Business for employees and their families who are working toward a degree or certificate program.
The Credit Union pays 100% of the premiums for life insurance equal to one times your salary and accidental death & dismemberment insurance at two times your salary. The Credit Union also covers 100% of short-term disability insurance up to 13 weeks. Optional long-term disability insurance at a discounted cost is available after 120 days of employment.