This full-time position will be based out of our main office in Waltham at 600 Main Street. We are seeking an experienced trainer to fill our Training Specialist position. This position is responsible for assessing training needs, and developing and implementing training programs based on those needs while ensuring that current programs are up to date and relevant. Training is done via classroom, online, and individual one-on-one sessions.
The successful candidate will have training experience and a passion for delivering knowledge to employees from new hires to seasoned staff. This position requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to teach to all levels of knowledge with all levels of staff and a professional, adaptable and engaging teaching style.
Training Specialist minimum requirements:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in education or training
- Minimum of three to five years working in a business environment
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in RTN FCU products and services
- Knowledge of and experience with the XP2 platform
- Strong computer, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact positively, professionally, and confidently with all employees
- Travel to all branch locations
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops and implements training programs and materials for the Credit Union as a whole and for individual departments.
- Conducts training of new employees one-on-one and via online assignments and RTN University. Participates in/conducts internal specialized training sessions.
- Develops and conducts education and training needs assessments.
- Prepares schedule of training sessions in conjunction with departmental needs. Maintains records of attendance at all internal training.
- Participates in special projects and task force teams as appropriate.
RTN Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of banking products and services and our staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. We “give back” through a variety of sponsorships, drives, and community events. Our work environment is fast paced and customer focused.
We offer competitive salary and a wide array of benefits including health/dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more. If you enjoy helping people and have the experience we seek, please forward us a resume.
We will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Min/Fem/Vets/Dis.