Purchasing a home for the first time is an exciting and sometimes challenging process. RTN is a great resource to help you navigate one of the most important financial decisions you will make.
Along with offering special financing programs for first-time home buyers, we are holding several first-time home buyers (FTHB) seminars in the next few weeks.
These include two-hour first-time home buying seminars in branch communities, including one in Spanish, and a ten-hour FTHB series in partnership with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA).
We provide the opportunity to learn from the experts what to expect during the process of looking for and financing your first home. Specific topics include how to research a new home, the importance of good credit in financing a home and the types of financing programs available for first-time home buyers.
Those who attend a two-hour seminar and/or complete the ten-hour course will receive a $250 closing cost credit when taking an RTN mortgage.
Upcoming Schedule of FTHB Seminars:
- Tuesday, February 27 — 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Danvers Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, February 28 – 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Hudson Town Hall, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, March 7 – 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Dorchester Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 13 — 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8 pm (English)
- Miércoles, 14 de marzo, Presentación en Español, Oficina de Waltham, 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 20 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 1, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 22 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 2, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 27 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 3, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 29 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 4, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
A full schedule of all financial education seminars is available at http://www.rtn.org/plan-and-protect/financial-education/. Follow the links to register online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-736-9945 to reserve your spot today. Para más información acerca de esta clase, por favor llame a Brian Ortiz al email@example.com, 781-736-9864.
Seminars are free and open to members and non-members.