Keeping our members and staff safe is our priority. While our branches are open for limited-time transactions, we offer members additional options to access their accounts or our products and service.
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Telephone Banking (CU-Tel)
- Online consumer loan applications
- Online home loan mortgage applications
- DeposZip (remote check deposit, available with Mobile and Online Banking)
- Drive-up teller windows at RTN branches in Dorchester and Marlborough
- ATM access
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches process mail received through the US Postal Service
- Check request through Telephone Banking (request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record)
Our Member Services Department is available to you 24/7 at 781-736-9900. Call a representative anytime for help with your account, apply for a consumer loan or for information about the Credit Union.