Purchasing a home for the first time is an exciting and sometimes challenging process. RTN is a great resource to help you navigate one of the most important financial decisions you will make.
Along with offering new financing programs for first-time home buyers, we are holding several first-time home buyers (FTHB) seminars. These include two-hour first-time home buying seminars — including one in Spanish — and a ten-hour FTHB series in partnership with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA).
Learn from the experts what to expect during the process of looking for and financing your first home. Specific topics include how to research a new home, the importance of good credit in financing a home and the types of financing programs available for first-time home buyers.
Those who attend a two-hour seminar and/or complete the ten-hour course will receive a $250 closing cost credit when taking an RTN mortgage.
Upcoming Schedule of FTHB Seminars:
- Tuesday, February 25 – 10-Hour First-Time Home Buyers (Class 1), Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, February 27 – 10-Hour First-Time Home Buyers (Class 2), Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 3 – 10-Hour First-Time Home Buyers (Class 3), Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 5 – 10-Hour First-Time Home Buyers (Class 4), Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 18 – Two-Hour First-Time Home Buyers, Marlborough Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Miércoles, 1 de abril, Presentación en Español, Oficina de Waltham, 6 to 8 pm (Wednesday, April 1 – Two-Hour First-Time Home Buyers, Waltham Branch 6 to 8 pm, presented in Spanish)
- Thursday, April 16 – Two-Hour First-Time Home Buyers, Waltham Branch 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, May 13 – Two-Hour First-Time Home Buyers, Danvers Branch 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, June 17 – Two-Hour First-Time Home Buyers, Waltham Branch 6 to 8 pm
A full schedule of all financial education seminars is available at https://www.rtn.org/plan-and-protect/financial-education/. Follow the links to register online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-736-9900, extension 19945 to reserve your spot today. Para más información acerca de esta seminario, favor de comuniquese con Brian al 781-736-9900, extensión 19864.
Seminars are free and open to members and non-members.