Purchasing a home for the first time is an exciting and sometimes challenging process. RTN is a great resource to help you navigate one of the most important financial decisions you will make.
Along with offering new financing programs for first-time home buyers, we are holding several first-time home buyers (FTHB) seminars. These include two-hour first-time home buying seminars — including one in Spanish — and a ten-hour FTHB series in partnership with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA).
Learn from the experts what to expect during the process of looking for and financing your first home. Specific topics include how to research a new home, the importance of good credit in financing a home and the types of financing programs available for first-time home buyers.
Those who attend a two-hour seminar and/or complete the ten-hour course will receive a $250 closing cost credit when taking an RTN mortgage.
Upcoming Schedule of FTHB Seminars:
- Tuesday, February 26 — 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, March 20 – 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Our Lady of Loreto Church Worcester, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, April 10 – 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Danvers Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, May 15 — 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Wednesday, June 12 – 2-Hour FTHB seminar, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8 pm
- Miércoles, 27 de marzo, Presentación en Español, Oficina de Waltham, 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 5 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 1, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 7 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 2, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 12 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 3, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 14 — 10-Hour FTHB Series Class 4, Waltham Branch, 6 to 8:30 pm
A full schedule of all financial education seminars is available at https://www.rtn.org/plan-and-protect/financial-education/. Follow the links to register online, email email@example.com or call 781-736-9945 to reserve your spot today. Para más información acerca de esta seminario, favor de comuniquese con Brian al 781-736-9864.
Seminars are free and open to members and non-members.