Purchasing a home for the first time is one of the most important financial decisions to make.
RTN is a great resource to help you navigate this exciting and sometimes challenging process. Along with offering special financing programs for first-time home buyers, we have several two-hour first-time home buying seminars scheduled in different branch communities.
Seminars are free and open to members and non-members.
Topics include how to research a new home, the importance of good credit in financing a home, and the types of financing programs available for first-time home buyers. Attendees will receive a $250 closing credit when taking a mortgage at RTN.
Here’s the upcoming schedule:
- Thursday, March 9, RTN Dorchester Branch, 1205 Adams St., Dorchester
- Wednesday, March 22, Amesbury Public Library, 149 Main Street, Amesbury
- Wednesday, March 29, RTN Waltham Branch, 600 Main St., Waltham
- Jueves, 30 de marzo, Presentación en Español, Oficina de Waltham, 600 Main Street, Waltham
- Wednesday, April 26, Frohsinn Club, 25 N. Quinsigamond Ave., Shrewsbury (near Worcester Branch) – rescheduled from March 15
All two-hour First-Time Home Buyers seminars are held 6 to 8 pm. A full schedule of all financial education seminars is available at http://www.rtn.org/plan-and-protect/financial-education/.
Follow the links to register online or call 781-736-9887 to reserve your spot today. Para más información acerca de esta clase, por favor llame a Brian Ortiz al firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-736-9864.