Fall is in the air. September and October are chock full of festivals, fairs, fundraisers, and fun events in many towns around greater Boston and throughout New England.
RTN staff are out and about throughout the week and on the weekends—hosting tables and booths at many events held in communities near RTN branches, as well as participating in community fundraisers.
Being part of these activities is a great way to show our community spirit and civic pride, as well as support our select employee groups’ (SEGs) community causes.
Here’s a sample of scheduled activities that RTN staff is attending:
- 12th Annual Myrna E. Wynn Charity Golf Tournament for Benjamin Health Care on Tuesday, September 8
- Waltham Day on Saturday, September 12, 10 am to 3 pm, Waltham Common
- Family Fun Day in Dorchester Park on Sunday, September 13, 10 am to 4 pm
- Brookline Day on September 20, 11 am to 3 pm, Larz Anderson Park
- St. Vincent de Paul’s Walk 4 the Poor on Saturday, September 26, 9 am; walk begins at the front of Holy Family Parish in Amesbury
- Watertown Faire on the Square, Saturday, September 26, 10 am to 3 pm, Saltonstall Field
- Edinburg Center Rock into Recovery, Saturday, September 26, 11 am to 3 pm
- REACH Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival, Saturday, September 261 to 4 pm, Waltham Library Lawn
- Lawrence General Hospital Legacy of Caring, Saturday, September 26, 6 pm
We hope we’ll see you soon in your area!