Fall is in the air. September and October are chock full of festivals, fairs, fundraisers and fun events in many towns around greater Boston and throughout New England.
This past weekend – September 24 and 25 – RTN participated in five community events in Waltham, Worcester and Amesbury.
RTN staff are out and about throughout the week and on the weekends — hosting tables and booths at many events held in communities near RTN branches, as well as participating in community fundraisers.
Being part of these activities is a great way to show our community spirit and civic pride, as well as support our select employee groups’ (SEGs) community causes.
Here’s a sample of activities that RTN staff has attended the past few weeks:
- UMass Medicine Cancer Walk & Run in Worcester on September 25
- Watertown Faire on the Square on September 24
- Edinburg Center’s 7th Annual Rock into Recovery on September 24
- 3rd Annual Gore Place Fall Festival on September 24
- St. Vincent de Paul’s Walk 4 the Poor in Amesbury on September 24
- Friends of Council on Aging Health Fair in Amesbury on September 23
- Brookline Day at Larz Anderson Park on September 20
- Waltham Day on September 17
- 13th Annual Myrna E. Wynn Charity Golf Tournament for Benjamin Healthcare on September 19
- Family Fun Day and Car Show in Dorchester Park on September 11
Our RTN Event Calendar lists all our activities in the community and at your workplace.