Ease your mind this holiday shopping season, knowing you have multiple ways to access your account plus safety features that help keep your account safe.
- Enroll in Mobile, Online and Telephone Banking. You’ll receive access to your RTN account any time of day or night so you can check your balances, make transfers, pay bills and perform many other transactions.
- Use your RTN VISA credit card. Our VISA credit cards offer low rates and no hidden fees. And through December 31, every time you use your RTN VISA credit or Debit card for eligible signature-based transactions, you automatically are entered into a sweepstakes to win season tickets to every home game of your favorite NFL team.
- Download CardValet® to your smartphone. This free app helps reduce fraud on your RTN account by giving you more control over how, when and where you use your debit card for purchases.
- Use Apple Pay. Apple Pay gives you the ability to make safe and convenient payments using your iPhone, Apple Watch or compatible Apple device. Your RTN VISA Debit and credit cards are Apple Pay ready, so you just need to load them to your Apple wallet.
- Visit a branch. Most of our community branches have Saturday hours and parking. You also can visit a credit union in the CO-OP Shared Branch network where you can make many of the same transactions you would as if you were visiting RTN.
- Make a fee-free transaction at an RTN-owned ATM, located at most branches and many workplaces, at Shaw’s in Sudbury and Waltham and Star Market in Auburndale and at CVS in Worcester. Members in Fayetteville, TN area can make fee-free transactions at ATMs at US Bank, First Commerce Bank and at the South Lincoln Market & Deli. You can make surcharge-free transactions at more than 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint, SUM and MoneyPass networks.