Credit Union Loans & More – Why Borrow with RTN?
Because we help you finance your dreams — whether you’re buying or refinancing a home, looking for a new or used vehicle, planning a much-needed vacation or seeking a great rate on a credit card, RTN has a variety of credit union loans to meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff works with you individually to help you make sound borrowing decisions and choose the right loan for you.
- Discounted rates with direct deposit
- No pre-payment penalty
- Credit life insurance
- Credit disability insurance available
- Online loan applications and quick approvals
- Lower rates than your average bank loan
- Access to competitive auto and home insurance coverage with RTN Insurance Agency, LLC.
Apply for your RTN Credit Union Loan:
- At any RTN branch during business hours
- By phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – 800-338-0221, option 3
- Online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Using our AutoSMART center – Research or shop for your vehicle, get your instant pre-approved auto loan online or at your local car dealership. Learn more about our AutoSMART Center and our low car rates.
You may also be interested in…
Why Millennials Are Buying Very Small Houses
While many young people choose to rent for the flexibility and freedom, many millennials simply don’t think they can afford to buy a house.
They might be wrong.
Sure, with many 2,000-plus square feet homes requiring an upfront chunk of more than $50,000, it’s easy to see why so many young people are saying “no thanks.” Coming of age in the wake of the housing bust, millennials have a more open-eyed approach to their needs and wants, and they want a lifestyle free of unnecessary debt and obligations.
But consider the small house: It’s more affordable, easier to maintain, and you own it.
Every payment you make to pay back your home loan goes to you—not a landlord. Buying a smaller house may be more affordable, in fact, than paying rent. And as young people get creative and look toward the benefits of simpler living and the future of the housing market—the small house is having a moment.