We’ve Got Your Business Covered
RTN provides access to resources and credit union services to help you operate you business finances efficiently.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Lender
RTN is an approved U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Express lender. RTN’s partnership with the SBA provides access to additional resources, incltitleuding the following:
- SCORE is an SBA resource partner that supports business owners and the formation, growth and success of small businesses
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) provide no-cost consulting and low-cost training to small businesses hosted by leading universities, colleges and state economic development agencies
- Women’s Business Centers is an SBA-sponsored organization dedicated to helping women start and grow their own businesses so they become economically self-sufficient and prosper through business and entrepreneurship
Credit Card Merchant Services/Electronic Payments
RTN Federal Credit Union offers your business an easy and hassle free method to accept credit and debit cards. Thanks to our partnership with Strategic Payment Systems, we can offer you the latest point-of-sale terminals, software applications, wireless products and e-commerce gateways that provide credit card processing solutions.
- Credit and debit card acceptance
- Affordable terminals
- No early termination fee
- Wireless and mobile options
- Allows your business to offer gift cards
Remote Deposit with DeposZip
You can deposit checks safely and conveniently from your home or office with DeposZip. Using a desktop scanner or your mobile phone’s camera, you can submit checks right into your account. This feature is available for qualified members and subject to credit approval.
Other Great Credit Union Services
We offer many other additional benefits of membership for business owners, including:
- Free Mobile and Online Banking with Bill Payer
- Free monthly eStatements
- No annual fee for ATM/Debit Card
- Free Notary Public services
Other Business Resources:
Secretary of State – A valuable tool for state specific information on starting a business, regulations, licenses, taxes and opportunities on doing business with the government. Listed below are links to the Secretary of State website in each of the states in which RTN offers business lending:
For more information on our Commercial Products and Services, call our Commercial Lending Department at 781-736-9984 or 781-736-9851.