RTN COVID-19 Resource Center
What Re-Open Looks Like at RTN
Currently, our community-based branch lobbies are closed, but members may make limited transactions such as opening an account or closing on a loan at most branches by appointment by calling 781-736-9965 or filling out this form. Drive-up teller windows are available at our Dorchester and Marlborough branches.
Starting on June 1, RTN is re-opening most community branch locations. As we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic, our unwavering commitment is to ensure the safety and health of our staff and members.
As we re-open and continue to adapt to ongoing changes, our guiding principle is mutual respect. We may have different points of view, but we all need to cooperate with our guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and members.
All members must wear masks when conducting business in, or waiting outside of, a branch per the statewide order for the use of a mask or face covering in public by the office of the Governor. For identification purposes, members will be asked to briefly lower their masks before entering a branch.
For everyone’s health and safety, we are following social distancing guidelines of maintaining a six-foot distance from each other and placed markers inside and outside each branch to indicate where members should stand. We have installed buzzers so that members can be buzzed in one at time.
Beginning June 1, most community branches will be open weekdays with limited hours while workplace branches are closed except our Andover location. Hours include:
- Amesbury and Waltham: 8 am to 4 pm
- Brookline, Danvers, Dorchester, Marlborough and Tewksbury: 8:30 am to 4 pm
- Worcester: 9 am to 4 pm
- Andover: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm (only Raytheon employees have access to this branch)
- Hudson and Lawrence are currently closed
- Drive-up teller windows are available at our Dorchester and Marlborough branches weekdays and Saturdays during business hours
- Senior hours will be observed Wednesday mornings during the first hour of business
Shared branching services are available at our Marlborough branch on Monday and Tuesday. We recommend that RTN members wishing to make a transaction at a shared branch location contact the credit union they plan on visiting to make sure shared branch services are available.
For your convenience, we have enhanced our digital services and delivery channels.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- DeposZip, remote check deposit (via Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900, option 1)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, SUM-ATM.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches continue to process mail received via the U.S. Postal Service
- Check request — use CU-Tel, our Telephone Banking system, to request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record
RTN Member Service Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week by calling 781-736-9900.