RTN COVID-19 Resource Center
Throughout the pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of members and staff have been our priority. We remain dedicated to maintaining business continuity to ensure we serve our members, while following the COVID-19 guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which continue to evolve.
As you may be aware, individual cities and towns are implementing their own mask mandates. In observance of guidelines from the City of Boston, Town of Brookline and City of Worcester, masks or face coverings are required for those who work or visit RTN branches in Brookline and Dorchester (as of August 27, 2021) and Worcester (as of September 20, 2021). For those visiting our Brookline branch, guidelines indicate individuals with medical conditions that prevent them from safely wearing face coverings should wear plastic shields.
For safety and identification purposes, when visiting these branches, you will be asked to lower your face covering/mask and face the camera before entering the branch. We will have signs posted explaining this protocol.
As per guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts regarding mask-wearing requirements as of May 29, those who are fully vaccinated may enter other RTN branches without a mask or face covering. This guidance is based on direction provided by the Massachusetts Public Health as well as information from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The state’s current position is that “Non-vaccinated individuals are advised to continue wearing face masks and to continue distancing in most settings.”
As we adapt to these ongoing changes, our guiding principle is mutual respect. We have put into place protocols and safety measures that have served us well and we expect this to continue. We will continue to respond to changes and appreciate everyone’s responsible and respectful cooperation. Thank you for your support.
RTN members and shared branching members are welcome to make the following quick transactions at the teller window.
- Loan or credit card payments
- Account transfers
- Account balance inquiries
- VISA credit card cash advances
- Home Equity Line of Credit cash advances
- Money orders
- Cashier checks
If you require the assistance of a Member Services Representative, please make an appointment online or by phone prior to your visit. Branch phone numbers are listed below.
- Waltham: 781-736-9965
- Amesbury: 978-388-0959
- Brookline: 617-278-5600
- Danvers: 978-535-6991
- Dorchester: 857-598-9500
- Marlborough: 508-480-0500
- Tewksbury: 978-654-4279
- Worcester: 508-755-3176
Our community branch locations are open regular hours.
We offer many ways to access your account through digital services and delivery channels.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- DeposZip, remote check deposit (via Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Drive-up teller windows at RTN branches in Dorchester and Marlborough
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900, option 1)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, SUM-ATM.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches continue to process mail received via the U.S. Postal Service
- Check request — use CU-Tel, our Telephone Banking system, to request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record
RTN Member Service Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week by calling 781-736-9900.