RTN COVID-19 Resource Center
We have updated business hours for the following RTN branches:
○ Dedham branch — Tuesdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
○ Taunton branch — Thursdays from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
○ Worcester branch —Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Throughout the pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of members and staff have been our priority. We remain dedicated to maintaining business continuity to ensure we serve our members, while following the COVID-19 guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which continue to evolve.
As we adapt to ongoing changes, our guiding principle is mutual respect. We will continue to respond to changes and appreciate everyone’s responsible and respectful cooperation.
Thank you for your support.
RTN members and shared branching members are welcome to make the following quick transactions at the teller window.
- Loan or credit card payments
- Account transfers
- Account balance inquiries
- VISA credit card cash advances
- Home Equity Line of Credit cash advances
- Money orders
- Cashier checks
If you require the assistance of a Member Services Representative, please call a branch prior to your visit. Branch phone numbers are listed below.
- Waltham: 781-736-9965
- Amesbury: 978-388-0959
- Brookline: 617-278-5600
- Danvers: 978-535-6991
- Dorchester: 857-598-9500
- Marlborough: 508-480-0500
- Tewksbury: 978-654-4279
- Worcester: 508-755-3176
Our community branch locations are open regular hours.
We offer many ways to access your account through digital services and delivery channels.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- DeposZip, remote check deposit (via Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Drive-up teller windows at RTN branches in Dorchester and Marlborough
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900, option 1)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, SUM-ATM.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches continue to process mail received via the U.S. Postal Service
- Check request — use CU-Tel, our Telephone Banking system, to request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record
RTN Member Service Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week by calling 781-736-9900.