Our community branch locations are now open regular hours. As of July 20, we are re-opening some workplace branch locations. View all our branch hours.
- Please note the Hudson Branch is closed until further notice. The Marlborough branch is open six days a week with a drive-thru.
- Senior hours will be observed Wednesdays mornings during the first hour of business.
- Shared branching services are now available at all community branches. We recommend that RTN members wishing to make a transaction at a shared branch location contact the credit union they plan on visiting to make sure shared branch services are available.
As we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic, our unwavering commitment is to ensure the safety and health of our staff and members.
All members must wear masks when conducting business in, or waiting outside of, a branch per the statewide order for the use of a mask or face covering in public by the office of the Governor. For identification purposes, members will be asked to briefly lower their masks before entering a branch.
For everyone’s health and safety, we are following social distancing guidelines of maintaining a six-foot distance from each other and placed markers inside and outside each branch to indicate where members should stand. We have installed buzzers so that members can be buzzed in one at time.
Member Services is available 24/7 at 781-736-9900 for assistance with your account.
You can access your account anytime through:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- DeposZip, remote check deposit (via Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900, option 1)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, SUM-ATM.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches continue to process mail received via the U.S. Postal Service
- Check request — use CU-Tel, our Telephone Banking system, to request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record
To our members living outside the United States: Mail to foreign addresses may not be delivered in a timely fashion due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage enrollment in digital services including eDocuments and signing up for eHeadlines.