Members making transactions that require the assistance of a Member Services Representative are encouraged to make an appointment before visiting a branch for timely service and your convenience. No appointment is necessary for RTN members and shared branching members to make deposits, withdrawals, transfer funds, loan payments and transactions conducted at the teller window in a timely manner.
You can make an appointment by calling a community branch directly:
- Waltham: 781-736-9965
- Amesbury: 978-388-0959
- Brookline: 617-278-5600
- Danvers: 978-535-6991
- Dorchester: 857-598-9500
- Marlborough: 508-480-0500
- Tewksbury: 978-654-4279
- Worcester: 508-755-3176
Our community branch locations are open regular hours.
- Our workplace branch locations are open for employees only. View all our branch hours.
- Drive-up teller windows are available at our Dorchester and Marlborough branches during normal business hours.
- Shared branching services are available at all RTN community branches. We recommend that members wishing to make a transaction at a shared branch location contact the credit union they plan on visiting to make sure services are available.
Throughout the pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of members and staff have been our priority. We remain dedicated to maintaining business continuity to ensure we serve our members, while following the COVID-19 guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which continue to evolve.
As we adapt to ongoing changes, our guiding principle is mutual respect. We will continue to respond to changes and appreciate everyone’s responsible and respectful cooperation.
Thank you for your support.
You can access your account anytime through:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- DeposZip, remote check deposit (via Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900, option 1)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, SUM-ATM.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN VISA Debit card
- Bank by mail — all branches continue to process mail received via the U.S. Postal Service
- Check request — use CU-Tel, our Telephone Banking system, to request a check up to $10,000 to be mailed to your address on record
Member Services is available 24/7 at 781-736-9900 for assistance.
To our members living outside the United States: Mail to foreign addresses may not be delivered in a timely fashion due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage enrollment in digital services including eDocuments and signing up for eUpdates.