Online Banking & Bill Pay
Get secure access to all of your Credit Union accounts anytime at your personal computer or on your mobile device, with our easy to use online banking and bill pay tools. View savings and loan histories, make loan payments, perform transfers, review balances, send and receive e-mail messages or download data to Quicken software. Pay your bills online with our optional Bill Payer program.
Use our Online Banking and Bill Pay tool to:View account balances and make transfers
- View savings, checking with check images, and loan histories
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online when you add our bill payer service (bill payer is optional and at a nominal cost without direct deposit)
- Conduct Person-to-person payments via a mobile phone number or an email address using Popmoney
- Sending or receiving money to or from your other financial institutions using our Transfer Now (external transfers) or popmoney features.
- Viewing RTN credit card statements and transactions with a single login
- Ordering checks directly
- Improved check transaction details that are easier to export into Quicken/QuickBooks.
To add the Bill Payer feature just login to Online Banking and click the Bill Payer button. Once enrolled, you will have access to our online bill pay tool on your PC/laptop and on your smartphone through our mobile banking app just download our app and enroll.
Special instructions for existing Quicken/Quickbook users:
To continue exporting data into Quicken or Quickbooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process on or after May 23, 2016. Please note, there is a chance that transactional data may be duplicated when your new account is set up due to our online banking conversion. Documents detailing how to complete this process and preventing duplicate data are available below: