Online Banking and Bill Pay
New Online Banking System is now available.
New features and options include
- Person-to-person payments via a mobile phone number or an email address
- Sending or receiving money to or from your other financial institutions.
- Viewing RTN credit card statements and transactions with a single login
- Ordering checks directly
- Improved check transaction details that are easier to export into Quicken/QuickBooks.
Online Banking and Bill Payer
Get secure access to all of your Credit Union accounts anytime at your personal computer or on your mobile device, with our easy to use online banking and bill pay tools. View savings and loan histories, make loan payments, perform transfers, review balances, send and receive e-mail messages or download data to Quicken software. Pay your bills online with our optional Bill Payer program.
Use our Online Banking and Bill Pay tool to:
- View account balances and make transfers
- View savings, checking, and loan histories
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online when you add our bill payer service (bill payer is optional and at a nominal cost without direct deposit)
To add the Bill Payer feature just login to Online Banking and click the Bill Payer button. Once enrolled you will have access to our online bill pay tool on your PC/laptop and on your smartphone through our mobile banking app once you download the app and enroll.
Download transactions from Online Banking into personal finance software:
- Sign into Online Banking
- click on the account you want to export data from
- Go to the More Actions button and choose Export Transactions.
- Select the transactions you want to download and import.