Online Banking and Bill Pay
Get secure access to all of your Credit Union accounts anytime with easy to use Online Banking and Bill Pay. View savings and loan histories, make loan payments, perform transfers, review balances, send and receive e-mail messages or download data to Quicken software. Pay your bills online with our optional Bill Pay program.
- View account balances and make transfers
- View savings, checking with check images, and loan histories
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online when you add our bill payer service (Bill Pay is optional and at a nominal cost without direct deposit)
- Conduct person-to-person payments via a mobile phone number or an email address using Popmoney
- Send or receive money to or from your other financial institutions using our Transfer Now (external transfers) or Popmoney.
- View RTN credit card statements and transactions
- Order checks directly
- Improved check transaction details that are easier to export into Quicken/QuickBooks.
To add the Bill Pay feature just login to Online Banking and click the Pay Bills button. Once enrolled, you will have access to Bill Pay on your PC/laptop and on your smartphone through our Mobile Banking app — just download and enroll.
var bcmApiVar = new BCMAPIVars(); bcmApiVar.bankKey = "348f0cceba21d6d1958a36ff73060c4169493bd3"; bcmApiVar.courseID = 27634; bcmApiVar.bgColor = "555555"; bcmApiVar.playlist = "Default"; bcmApiVar.version = 4; bcmApiVar.linkID = "link27634_1711";
Learn more about Online Banking features Transfer Now and Popmoney by visiting our learning library.
Special instructions for existing Quicken/Quickbook users:
To continue exporting data into Quicken or Quickbooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process on or after May 23, 2016. Please note, there is a chance that transactional data may be duplicated when your new account is set up due to our online banking conversion. Documents detailing how to complete this process and preventing duplicate data are available below: