Wire transfers are quick and secure ways members can send and/or receive funds electronically, using financial institutions to transfer the funds from one person to another.
For your account security, members wishing to wire funds from an RTN account must visit a branch in order to complete this transaction.
When sending a wire transfer, you will need to provide us with:
- A valid government-issued photo identification, member number and the account from which you would like to send the funds
- The name, address and routing number of the financial institution receiving the funds
- The beneficiary name, address and account number
- For international wires, the SWIFT number, IBAN number or bank code
Please make sure you check with the beneficiary or financial institution receiving the funds for specific information if applicable.
It typically takes one day to complete a domestic wire transfer and several days for an international wire transfer. Requests must be received by 3 pm for same-day processing, although RTN cannot guarantee the wire will be sent that day. Outgoing wires can be sent Monday through Friday.
There is a $30 fee for sending domestic wire transfers and $60 for international wire transfers.
If you are receiving wired funds, the institution sending the money will need:
- RTN’s routing number—211386445
- Your name or the name on the account receiving funds
- Your member number
For more information, contact Member Services at 781-736-9900, option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org.