RTN Credit Union Amesbury, MA
Amesbury, MA 01913
|Monday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
Visit the RTN Credit Union Amesbury branch when you want to open an account, find out information about RTN or for any of your financial needs.We are located in CarriageTown Plaza, right off Route 128, where you’ll find plenty of parking and convenience.
- 24-hour ATM access.
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Amesbury branch is proud to support:
- Amesbury Chamber of Commerce
- Amesbury Council on Aging
- Amesbury High School
- Amesbury Youth Services Department
- Our Neighbors’ Table Food Pantry
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul
What’s New at the RTN Credit Union Amesbury Branch
Free Financial Education Seminars
We are committed to helping our members become financially fit by offering financial education seminars. All seminars are free and open to the public.