RTN Credit Union Brookline, MA
Please note: per guidelines from the Town of Brookline, effective August 27, everyone over age 2 visiting our Brookline branch is required to wear a face covering.
Our community branch locations are open regular hours, and we have reopened some workplace branch locations. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Brookline, MA 02445
|Mon. – Wed.||8:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thurs.||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Fri.||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sat.||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
The RTN Credit Union Brookline branch is here to help you with your financial needs. We’re easy to find—just a few miles from the hospitals in the Longwood Medical Area. You can get to the branch by public transportation by subway (MBTA Green Line, D Train, Brookline Hills stop) and by bus (Bus #60, Kenmore Square to Chestnut Hill, Cypress Street stop—go to mbta.com for more information). We also have parking available in our parking lot right off Cypress Street.
- 24-hour ATM access.
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (available Tuesdays and Wednesdays by appointment for members only).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Brookline branch is proud to support:
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce
- Brookline Hub
- Brookline Music School
- Brookline-Quezalguaque Sister City Project
- Brookline Recreation Department
- Brookline Rotary
- Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
- Lincoln School Pumpkinfest