RTN Credit Union Danvers, MA
Danvers, MA 01923
|Monday:||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
The staff of the RTN Credit Union Danvers branch is happy to help you with your account. We are located right on Route 114, across from Kane’s Flower World. Visit our branch if you would like information about the Credit Union or want to know how we can help you reach your financial goals. Stop in and see us!
- 24-hour ATM access.
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Danvers branch is proud to support:
- Citizens Inn – 2017 Gala
- Danvers Family Festival
- Danvers Rail Trail Mileage Marker Sponsorship
- Route One BNG
- Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce
- Voices of Hope (Mass General Hospital Cancer Research)
What’s New at the RTN Credit Union Danvers Branch
Free Financial Education Seminars
We are committed to helping our members become financially fit by offering financial education seminars. All seminars are free and open to the public.