RTN Credit Union Dorchester, MA
Our community branch locations are now open regular hours. As of July 20, we are re-opening some workplace branch locations. For more information, please read our COVID-19 Resource Page.
Dorchester, MA 02124
|Mon. – Wed.||8:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thurs.||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Fri.||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sat.||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Visit the RTN Credit Union Dorchester branch and find out how we can help you! Located across the street from the historic Baker Chocolate factory (now apartments) in Dorchester Lower Mills, the RTN Dorchester branch offers parking and is accessible by public transportation (MBTA subway, Red Line, Ashmont train, Ashmont stop—go to mbta.com for information). Members can use our two 24-hour ATMs, one in the lobby and one drive-thru, any time of day or night.
- 24-hour ATM access (lobby and drive-thru).
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members). Currently unavailable.
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Dorchester branch is proud to support:
- Casa Myrna
- Dorchester Historical Society
- Dorchester Lower Mills Board of Trade
- Dorchester Park Association
- Elizabeth Seton Academy
- Greater Boston Sickle Cell Association
- Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance
- National Night Out Against Crime
- Taste of Dorchester
- Taste of Jamaica Plain: Franklin Park Zoo