RTN Credit Union Marlborough, MA
Our community branch locations are open regular hours, and we have reopened some workplace branch locations. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Marlborough, MA 01752
|Mon. – Wed.||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thurs.||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Fri.||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sat.||8:30 am – 12:00 pm|
Our RTN Credit Union Marlborough branch offers members comfort and convenience. Located on Boston Post Road East, you can visit our branch for any questions or concerns about your accounts, open a new account or for information on the ways RTN Credit Union can help you achieve financial well-being. We encourage you to use our drive-up teller window during business hours. You can make the same transactions you would at the teller window inside the branch and you don’t have to leave your car! It’s a great way to stay warm and safe.
- 24-hour ATM access (lobby and drive-thru).
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members). Currently unavailable.
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Marlborough branch is proud to support:
- Marlborough Firefighters Local 1714
- Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition