RTN Credit Union Marlborough, MA
Marlborough, MA 01752
|Monday:||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
Our RTN credit Union Marlborough branch offers members comfort and convenience. Located on Boston Post Road East, you can visit our branch for any questions or concerns about your accounts, open a new account or for information on the ways RTN Credit Union can help you achieve financial well-being. Stop by for a cup of coffee—we’re here for you!
- 24-hour ATM access (lobby and drive-thru).
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Marlborough branch is proud to support:
- Marlborough Firefighters Local 1714
- Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition
What’s New at the RTN Credit Union Marlborough Branch
Free Financial Education Seminars
We are committed to helping our members become financially fit by offering financial education seminars. All seminars are free and open to the public.