RTN Credit Union Waltham, MA – Main Branch
Waltham, MA 02452
Toll Free: 800-338-0221
|Monday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
The RTN Credit Union Waltham location is RTN’s main branch. Our staff is happy to work with you to open an account, assist you with a transaction, or help you with your financial needs. Located at 600 Main Street in Waltham, we are right across the street from Waltham City Hall. Members can park in our large parking lot on Elm Street, and also can reach us by public transportation via MBTA commuter rail (Fitchburg/South Acton line) and several bus lines (go to mbta.com for specific routes and information).
Our staff can accommodate members whose first language is Spanish.
- 24-hour ATM access.
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Waltham branch is proud to support:
- 2017 College Scholarship Program: Massachusetts Credit Unions – CCUA
- Boston Healthcare for the Homeless Program Sock Drive
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Annual Giving Campaign
- Bristol Lodge Soup Kitchen
- Charity Golf Classic: Hospitality Homes
- Charles River Community Health Family Health Fairs
- Community Day Center of Waltham
- Foster Walk: Foster Alumni Care MA chapter
- Gore Place
- Greater Waltham Arc (GWArc)
- Ham-A-Rama: Our Lady Comforter of the Afflicted
- Healthy Waltham
- Latinos En Accion: Latinos En Accion Waltham Mass. Inc.
- Neighbors Who Care
- Race Around Waltham (RAW)
- Reach Beyond Domestic Violence
- Relay for Life: American Cancer Society
- Sacred Heart Parish Waltham: Liturgical Publications
- Spirit Day: Plympton PTO – Centsible Savers
- Waltham Boys and Girls Club
- Waltham Day
- The Waltham Gridiron Foundation
- Waltham High School
- Waltham High School Boys Basketball: Annual Basketball Fundraiser
- Waltham Historical Society Meeting
- Waltham Land Trust
- Waltham Local First
- Waltham Partnership for Youth
- Waltham Public Library
- Waltham Riverfest
- Waltham Rotary
- Waltham Sons of Italy
- Waltham West Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Waltham Y Environmental Entrepreneurship Program
- Waltham Youth Hockey
- Watch City Steampunk Festival
- Watertown Faire on the Square: Town of Watertown
What’s New at the RTN Credit Union Waltham Branch
Free Financial Education Seminars
We are committed to helping our members become financially fit by offering financial education seminars. All seminars are free and open to the public.
Two-Hour Seminar for First-Time Home Buyers
Learn how to find a home, why good credit is important for financing and what types of first-time home buyer programs are available. Those attending who take a mortgage with RTN will receive a $250 closing cost credit.
Wednesday, November 7, 6 to 8 pm
600 Main Street, Waltham
Ten-Hour, First-Time Home Buyers
RTN partners with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA) to offer a comprehensive, ten-hour, first-time home buyers seminar.Those completing all four sessions become eligible for a certificate that may help them qualify for a mortgage at some financial institutions or help with down payments and closing costs. Those attending who take a mortgage with RTN will receive a $250 closing cost credit.
Tuesday, September 18 (class 1)
Tuesday, September 25 (class 2)
Tuesday, October 2 (class 3)
Tuesday, October 9 (class 4)
6 to 8:30 pm
600 Main Street, Waltham, MA