RTN Credit Union Waltham, MA – Main Branch
Waltham, MA 02452
Toll Free: 800-338-0221
|Monday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
The RTN Credit Union Waltham location is RTN’s main branch. Our staff is happy to work with you to open an account, assist you with a transaction, or help you with your financial needs. Located at 600 Main Street in Waltham, we are right across the street from Waltham City Hall. Members can park in our large parking lot on Elm Street, and also can reach us by public transportation via MBTA commuter rail (Fitchburg/South Acton line) and several bus lines (go to mbta.com for specific routes and information).
Our staff can accommodate members whose first language is Spanish.
- 24-hour ATM access.
- Notary Public and Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program (STAMP) services available. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- Coin-counting machine (no fee for members; 7.00% for non-RTN members).
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Waltham branch is proud to support:
- 2017 College Scholarship Program: Massachusetts Credit Unions – CCUA
- Boston Healthcare for the Homeless Program Sock Drive
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Annual Giving Campaign
- Bristol Lodge Soup Kitchen
- Charity Golf Classic: Hospitality Homes
- Charles River Community Health Family Health Fairs
- Community Day Center of Waltham
- Foster Walk: Foster Alumni Care MA chapter
- Gore Place
- Greater Waltham Arc (GWArc)
- Ham-A-Rama: Our Lady Comforter of the Afflicted
- Healthy Waltham
- Latinos En Accion: Latinos En Accion Waltham Mass. Inc.
- Neighbors Who Care
- Race Around Waltham (RAW)
- Reach Beyond Domestic Violence
- Relay for Life: American Cancer Society
- Sacred Heart Parish Waltham: Liturgical Publications
- Spirit Day: Plympton PTO – Centsible Savers
- Waltham Boys and Girls Club
- Waltham Day
- The Waltham Gridiron Foundation
- Waltham High School
- Waltham High School Boys Basketball: Annual Basketball Fundraiser
- Waltham Historical Society Meeting
- Waltham Land Trust
- Waltham Local First
- Waltham Partnership for Youth
- Waltham Public Library
- Waltham Riverfest
- Waltham Rotary
- Waltham Sons of Italy
- Waltham West Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Waltham Y Environmental Entrepreneurship Program
- Waltham Youth Hockey
- Watch City Steampunk Festival
- Watertown Faire on the Square: Town of Watertown
What’s New at the RTN Credit Union Waltham Branch
Free Financial Education Seminars
Our financial education seminars are designed to give you the tools you’ll need to take control of your financial life. All seminars are open to the public. Registration is required for all seminars, as space is limited. Seminars may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. In case of cancellation, participants will be notified. To register, use the links listed below, email FinancialEducation@rtn.org or call 781-736-9945.
Two-Hour, First-Time Home Buyers
Learn how to find a home, why good credit is important for financing and what types of first-time home buyer programs are available. Those attending who take a mortgage with RTN will receive a $250 closing cost credit.
Tuesday, March 13, 6 to 8 pm (English)
600 Main Street, Waltham, MA
Miércoles, 14 de marzo, 6 to 8 pm
Presentación en Español
Oficina de Waltham
600 Main Street, Waltham, MA
Para más información acerca de esta clase, por favor llame a Brian al 781-736-9864.
Ten-Hour, First-Time Home Buyers
RTN partners with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA) to offer a comprehensive, ten-hour, first-time home buyers seminar. Participants must complete all four classes become eligible for a certificate that may help with down payments and closing costs. Those attending who take a mortgage with RTN will receive a $250 closing cost credit.
Tuesday, March 20 (class 1)
Thursday, March 22 (class 2)
Tuesday, March 27 (class 3)
Thursday, March 29 (class 4)
6 to 8:30 pm
600 Main Street, Waltham, MA
All About Social Security
Learn how to manage your benefits, set up an income stream and find out about the future of Social Security.
Presented by the RTN Financial & Retirement Group*
Saturday, April 28, 10 to 11 am
600 Main Street, Waltham
*About RTN Financial & Retirement Group
RTN Financial & Retirement Group representatives are fully registered, licensed and experienced investment and retirement planning professionals who are dedicated to helping people build financial strength and security for life.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not a deposit of any financial institution. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured. May Lose Value. No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. FR-1992238.1-0118-0220.
Waltham Branch Receives Readers Choice Award
We are proud that our Waltham branch received a Readers Choice Honorable Mention Award by readers of Wicked Local, an online community publication. In addition, our Amesbury branch was voted #1 Community Bank/Credit Union, the second year in a row that branch was selected a Readers Choice. Thank you to everyone who voted for us We are grateful for the opportunity to serve our members and are especially honored that members recognized our efforts by voting for us.