RTN Credit Union Worcester, MA
Transactions requiring the assistance of a Member Services Representative are by appointment only. No appointment is necessary for teller transactions. You may make an appointment by calling the branch you wish to visit. For more information, go to our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Worcester, MA 01604
|Tues.||8:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Thurs.||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Fri.||8:30 am – 4:30 pm|
Welcome to the RTN Credit Union Worcester branch! We are here to help you with your Credit Union account and all your financial needs. Our branch is located on Grafton Street/Route 122 in Worcester, about 3.5 miles from the Massachusetts Turnpike. Visit us and find out the benefits of RTN membership!
- Handicap Accessible
- Free ATM Access*
* Members with RTN ATM/Debit cards can make totally free ATM transactions anytime at the ATM located at CVS, 500 Grafton Street, Worcester, MA, just a few blocks from the Worcester branch.
Community involvement is a core value of RTN as a credit union. RTN supports local community projects and initiatives where RTN branches are located, and works collaboratively with members, sponsor groups, and surrounding communities through financial support and volunteer participation. The RTN Credit Union Worcester branch is proud to support:
- Gala Military Ball: Veterans Inc.
- Newspapers in Education Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- UMass Medicine Cancer Walk & Run
- Worcester Bravehearts Good Deed Sponsorship
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce