Important Account Changes for former Hudson MEFCU Members
Please be aware of the following changes:
• Account Privacy — For confidentiality purposes, all transaction and account information will be provided only to those individuals listed as owners on the account(s).
• Funds Availability Policy — The availability of funds from share account deposits made starting on July 1, 2017 will be available in accordance with the Funds Availability Policy found in the accompanying Membership Disclosure booklet. Depending upon the type of deposit, in most cases, funds will be available on a same-day, next-day or two-day delayed basis.
• Main Share Account — The minimum balance effective as of July 1, 2017, is $25, up from $5.
• Money Market Account — As of July 1, 2017, the minimum balance to earn dividends is $2,500. Please ask any staff member about the multiple savings choices available to earn dividends if your current balance is below this amount.
• Online Banking, Bill Pay and eDocuments — After the computer systems are consolidated on July 1, please visit rtn.org to enroll in Online Banking to continue to view your account online. You will also have the opportunity to enroll in electronic Bill Pay and eDocuments which allows you to receive important RTN documents including statements, tax forms and notices online.
• Cross-Account Transfers — Established transfers to other savings and loan accounts will continue as scheduled.
• Savings Account/Cross Account Transfers — Per the Federal Reserve Bank’s Regulation D, consumers are limited to six transactions per month for withdrawals from savings accounts if not conducted in person at a branch or 5 ATM. These include transfers from the Main Share (Regular) account to cover checking account overdrafts ($12 transfer fee), funds transfers made via Online Banking, telephone or fax and electronic payments to third parties. Withdrawals in excess of federal limits will not be honored. Please note: In the event of an overdraft, transfers are made only from the Main Share (Regular) account of the associated checking account.