Mobile Branch – Right at Your Workplace
RTN to Go is a mobile branch brings the Credit Union right to members at the workplace. Instead of having to go to a Credit Union branch, members can make many non-cash account transactions, get access to information on financial education and get one-on-one consultative services through RTN to Go at their workplace location.
For the health and safety of our members and staff, RTN to Go will not be available until further notice.
If you submit a request for a check withdrawal, money order or VISA gift card through RTN to Go, we will send the requested item to your address on record.
Your RTN account remains accessible to you through:
- Mobile Banking and Online Banking (with Bill Pay and remote check deposit)
- Telephone Banking (781-736-9900)
- ATM access (surcharge-free: AllpointNetwork.com, sum-atm.com and MoneyPass.com)
- Cash back when making a purchase with your RTN Debit card
- RTN branches
- Credit union branches in the CO-OP Shared Branch network
Make your transaction by ordering your items in advance: