Financial Planning With RTN
At RTN, we can give you the financial planning tools you need to help you plan and protect your future.
- Our online Retirement Central has the information and resources to teach you what you need to know about achieving financial security in retirement, no matter where you are in life.
- We believe the more you know about your finances, the better decisions you can make. We offer financial education seminars on a regular basis and have online resources available at no cost to you.
- RTN offers insurance products through the Credit Union and through trusted partners to help you prepare for the unexpected.
- Notary Public/Signature Guarantee services are offered at all of our branches. You’ll need to bring a valid government-issued photo identification like a driver’s license or passport in order to get your document(s) notarized.
Notary Public and Signature Guarantee
By Appointment Only
Many official documents require a Notary Public or Signature Guarantee. These face-to-face procedures help ensure the authenticity of your signature or documents for a specific business transaction.
We offer Notary Public Services and Signature Guarantee Services free of charge. Signature Guarantee Services are available for RTN members only.
Appointments are required to use our Notary Public Services. Please call the branch you wish to visit to check hours and availability.
You will need to bring with you a valid government-issued photo ID. Do not sign the documents prior to your visit. Please note: Notarization is at the discretion of the Notary.
RTN offers the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program (STAMP) for RTN members by appointment only. Please call the branch you wish to visit to check on hours available.
We provide guarantee signatures for values up to $500,000.
To ensure a smooth process:
- Make sure all owners are present
- Bring a valid government-issued photo ID with you
- Do not sign the documents prior to your visit
- Provide documentation (i.e., statement, stock certificate) indicating the value of the item