An RTN branch is in the Palm of Your Hand With Mobile Banking
Enjoy Bill Payer and Credit Card Access too!
An RTN branch is in the palm of your hand with RTN Mobile Banking! Enjoy access to all the same transactions you can make with Online Banking. Add Bill Payer feature and manage your bills on both your computer and smartphone through our enhanced Mobile Banking app.
Mobile Banking also lets you set up alerts that automatically send text messages to your cell for any event you deem useful, such as:
- Balances – above or below a designated amount
- Periodic balances – weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or semi-monthly
- Check clearing – for a specific check you indicate
- Deposits – above your designated amount
- Withdrawals – above your designated amount
- Certificate maturity notice – you pick how much advance notice you need
- Personal reminders – weekly or monthly
- ATM Branch Locator – displays branch, deposit-taking ATMs, surcharge-free ATMs, and CU Service Centers (Shared Branches) nationwide with maps.
- Credit card information – View your credit card transactions, payments and review your RTN VISA Gold or Platinum CURewards points too. Learn more about our VISA credit card programs.
- CardValet® – This mobile app helps you monitor your RTN debit card and control you spending while on the go.
Android devices need to have an operating system version 4.4 or higher when accessing RTN’s newest app version. Please go to settings, and under about phone, then locate the version you are running to determine if you need to update your device.
Apple devices need to have Version 8.X or higher. On your phone, go to Settings, General and then About to locate the version you are running to determine if you need to update your device.
Please contact email@example.com, call us at 781-736-9900, Option 1 or contact your mobile device provider for more info.
Visit the app store on your iPhone or Android to download Mobile Banking:
To get started:
You must have an RTN membership (account number) and an active mobile phone/device with the ability to receive text messages.
Enroll in Mobile Banking:
Download the app specific to your phone via the:
Then enroll. Once you have made it through the process, you will get a message stating a verification email has been sent to you. When you retrieve that email message, you will be able to click the link inside and activate your mobile access.
Add more features to your mobile app:
Bill Payer – Manage your bills from your PC/laptop and on your smartphone through our Mobile Banking App. Our Bill Payer feature lets you:
- Set up your bills
- Schedule/cancel payments
- View bill payment history and details.
To enroll for Bill Payer just login or sign up for Online Banking then click the Pay Bills tab. Once enrolled, Bill Payer will be available to you on both your PC and on your phone when you download or re-install our mobile banking app.
DeposZip* – Deposit checks electronically using your phone via our Mobile Banking App. To add the Deposzip feature, you will need to login to
Learn more about DeposZip and how to deposit your checks.
*Certain member eligibility requirements may apply, including, but not limited to, a minimum 90-day membership in good standing, having an acceptable credit score, two-year minimum duration for established businesses, online banking registration, and minimum age of 18 years. Please refer to DeposZip Services Disclosure and Agreement for additional details.
Don’t have an iPhone or Android phone?
Download from your app store our new Tablet app or use our web-based Mobile Banking* from any phone’s Internet browser:
Go to: myrtn.mobi and enroll.
Once through the process you will receive a message stating that a verification email has been sent to you. When you retrieve that email message, you will be able to click the link inside and activate your mobile access.
For assistance with Mobile Banking, please contact a Member Services Representative at 781-736-9900, Option 1.
*RTN offers Mobile Banking to members free of charge; however, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or Web access charges depending on your phone plan.